January 29, 2011

Winter tales

I had such a busy month. I had a lot of tests, papers to write and project to make but the term is finally over. So in the first day of my little vacation I took some friends and tortured them in the cold. I'm sooo sorry guys!!! The temperature was 5 degrees below 0, so thank you girls so much for your effort.
And because this is my first post in 2011 I want to wish you a (late) Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true this year.

A fost o luna atat de incarcata. Am dat o groaza de teste, am avut de scris si de facut proiecte, dar din fericire semestrul s-a sfarsit. Asa ca in prima zi din mica mea vacanta mi-am luat cateva prietene si le-am cam torturat in frig. Imi pare rau !!! Erau in jur de -5 grade, asa ca va multumesc din inima ca ati rezistat .
Si pentru ca acesta este primul meu post din 2011 vreau sa va urez un an nou fericit ! ( si intarziat). Sper ca toate dorintele sa vi se implineasca.
















Models/Modele: Iulia S, Cristina V & Roxana M

No comments:

Post a Comment