October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween, guys !

I've never celebrated Halloween. Maybe because I didn't grew up with such a tradition, it became popular only a few years ago in my country , or maybe because it isn't celebrated properly. Here people don't trick or treat, they just dress up and go to parties so I think the hole purpose of the celebration is lost from the beggining.
And because I had a little cold today, I stayed home so I watched Tim Burton's Edward Scissorhands. The Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride. Not too spooky, but at least they still are in the theme. I hate watching horror movies by myself.

So what did you do on Halloween ?

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, hope you'll become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete